To 2 people.
- 1 eggplant
- 150g traditional cheese farm Rinya
- 6 asparagus tips
- 1 Figueras onion
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 sprig of cilantro
- Reduction of Pedro Ximénez
- Olive oil
- Wash and dry the eggplant, tips removed and cut into thin slices about 2 mm thick. Sala sheets and place on absorbent paper.
Let stand a few minutes to loosen the water and bitterness. Sécalas well.
- In a large bowl, fresh shredded cheese until light and fluffy dough becomes. Add the peeled and chopped onion and tomato, also chopped.
Salt and pepper to taste, Mix well and reserve.
- Cut the edges of the layers of eggplant and fry in a pan, turning them until lightly browned. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Placed on one of the ends of each sheet a tablespoon of cheese and asparagus tips, and roll up.
- Decorate with reduced Pedro Ximénez and a sprig of cilantro.
Disculpa, debes iniciar sesión para escribir un comentario.